Pj Squares

loreyb

Mouseketeer
Our kroger store this week just got a new item. It is with the sliced cheese in the dairy case. They are called PJ SQUARES and they are shaped and wrapped just like a slice of cheese but they are peanut butter and jelly slices, individually wrapped and they come in grape or strawberry, 10 in a package. We took them camping this weekend and everyone loved them:p

Now THAT'S a hoot!!! Wish they had 'em in SC (or FL!!!). These would be great to keep in my cooler during our trip!!!

I participated in a market research study before these came out and in a group of around 100 moms, NO ONE
thought they would pay money for a B&J sandwich already made. How long does it take to make one? About 2 min? Plus you can use whole wheat bread.
Put in a freezer bag, freeze and ready to go!

sorry to be so gruff on this but nutrition is my crusade!

Friskylady

Did you think the whole sandwich was pre made?? They are just slices of peanut butter and jelly you can still use whole wheat bread:D

Sorry if I wasn't clear:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter