Pizzafari Family Style dining

Aurora2017

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
I believe I had read somewhere that the Pizzafari Family style dining meal for dinner was a quick service credit even though you make a reservation (kind of like lunch and breakfast at BOG). But when I made the reservation on MDE it didn't state whether it was a quick service credit or a Table service credit on the dining plan. Can someone clarify which credit it would be on the dining plan? I don't want to add another Table service credit but think it would be a great use of a quick service credit. Thank you!

It's still one qs credit per person. Kind of a unique qs, in that it's similar to a buffet/aycte restaurant...everyone will be required to use a qs credit.

anyone who has eaten there, is it possible to get cheese pizza instead of pepperoni? My DGD gets migraines from nitrates.

When we ate there last October, it was 1 quick service credit. (Plus, we were able to get the Mandarin cocktail on the DDP.) We were also able to get a cheese pizza because my picky little ones don't like pepperonis. They especially loved the pizza, baked ziti, and the mini cannolis! We enjoyed the experience so much that I made another ADR for our upcoming Thanksgiving trip. :) Best wishes!

Last edited:
When we ate there last October, it was 1 quick service credit. (Plus, we were able to get the Mandarin cocktail on the DDP.) We were also able to get a cheese pizza because my picky little ones don't like pepperonis. They especially loved the pizza, baked ziti, and the mini cannolis! We enjoyed the experience so much that I made another ADR for our upcoming Thanksgiving trip. :) Best wishes!
thank you! we are going in April, hope they still have this. In addition to migraines, the older DGD has tree nut and sesame allergies and the younger one is picky and would only eat plain cheese pizza.

anyone who has eaten there, is it possible to get cheese pizza instead of pepperoni? My DGD gets migraines from nitrates.

Yes. We ate there end of August and had cheese pizza. They had pepperoni, cheese or vegetarian, or you could get half and half.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter