Pizzafari Family Style Dining

Ds4angels

DIS Veteran
For some unknown reason DH really wants to try this and since we're on the QSDP I'm trying to get a ressie. It's only letting me book till the 3rd week in Feb, the last week of Feb and then into March it's not highlighted to make a reservation. I called the 407 number yesterday and the girl on the other end of the line was less then helpful. I asked her if it's being discontinued and she was like "oh you'll just have to keep trying to get a reservation, people cancel all the time" She couldn't understand that it wouldn't let me even try to select my day.
So has anyone made a ressie for this meal the last week of Feb or into March?

I ate there yesterday I was speaking to a cast member and he said originally it was a trial till Oct31 ( I read this somewhere before) and they are still trialing it to see if it’s worth it so as it comes closer keep trying
I made my reservation while I was in the park after riding Flight of Passage
Being solo probably helped but the food for the price can’t be beat it shows on the app prices from $14.99 to $34.99 but it’s $19.99 plus tax and I finished the whole menu except the Mac&Cheese they do have carry out boxes if you want
So the price is per person groups of 4 seemed to get a larger size pizza and cannolis

I wanted to come back and edit my post,but couldn't find it?? Anyway I talked to a much more helpful cast member yesterday and she said they having extended it yet, but that doesn't mean it would be. It just seems wierd to cut it off the 3rd week of Feb instead if the last week??

I thought I heard it was going to seasonal openings and possibly a menu change.

Sorry to hijack this thread but does anyone know if this is not being offered this coming Thursday? I can find times before and after but not on Thursday. Unless it’s a super busy day!?

Just scored my reservation this morning. Hubby will be happy. This is the only place he wanted to try (yeah he's weird)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!