• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pizza !!!

SRUAlmn

DIS Veteran
OK, I know people go to WDW for everything from $550 meals at Victoria & Albert's to $19.99 meals at the All Star food courts, but what I want to know is where in WDW can you find the best PIZZA?? My DBF and I are possibly going in September and he is a pizza fanatic! I want to WOW him ;) Where should we go?

princess:

Love the wood fired pizza's served at Momma Melrose's at MGM.::yes:: :wave2:

Wolfgang Puck's in DTD makes some very unusual and very good flat bread pizzas. We also like the pizzas at Mama Melroses. I'm not sure where you are staying but if you are at the All Star Resorts DO NOT order the pizza from the food court delivery. YUCK!!!

DH and I had an awesome Tomato and Basil pizza at Wolfgang Pucks!! Yummy! :)

Pretty good pizza at the Spoodles take out window on the Boardwalk. My DS and I took two pies back to our hotel room and devoured both of them!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

On a nite when you will be in your room.......pick up the phone book and look up Giordano's..........they are outside of WDW but close enough to deliver..........................Best pizza I ever had.......

They delivered to the BCV for us a couple years back...........
This is a 'don't miss' pizza experience.........I've heard from some friends that it is even more fun to actually go to the restaurant and eat there.........good atmosphere.........

have fun!!!!!!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by Gluman11
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

On a nite when you will be in your room.......pick up the phone book and look up Giordano's..........they are outside of WDW but close enough to deliver..........................Best pizza I ever had.......

They delivered to the BCV for us a couple years back...........
This is a 'don't miss' pizza experience.........I've heard from some friends that it is even more fun to actually go to the restaurant and eat there.........good atmosphere.........

have fun!!!!!!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I second that!!!!!!!!!

Giordano's have the best pizza. I am looking forward to our trip this fall, I want to eat there at least twice.

It was great being in the restaurant. They had a gentleman who did balloon characters for the kids. He was a riot. Glad to see that they deliver to BCV, since that's where we're staying this year.

try Pizzeria Uno in the crossroads shopping center. great deep dish pizza if you like that style.

I definately would agree that you need to try Giordano's. They are the best! You can usually find a coupon for them for $2 off in those free coupon books handed out all over town. Spoodles tomato and basil is good as well.

Hey! That Giordanos website says they can freeze the pizzas and ship them to you! Anyone ever tried this? Do they taste just as good?

princess:

Thanks for the information. We will be going next month and this would be a nice change/addition for the 4 young men that will be with us; although I'm sure they wouldn't mind eating at ESPN or Beaches & Cream every nightt! Annmarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter