Pizza Planet to go?

chamonix

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Tell me about Pizza Planet. Dd is sure she must eat there this trip. (guess she doesn't like the Brown Derby as much as we do, lol)

Is Pizza Planet a destination that she will need to be in to appreciate? Is it themed to the Toy Story movie enough to say we should eat inside?
OR
Can we get pizza to go and eat it in the stadium while we wait for Fantasmic? (That way we could eat BD for lunch, and then still make a quick visit to PP)
:p

I am curious about Pizza Planet too. We are taking 4 yr old DS in April 2005. Would love to know the same things. Noticed that you will be there in one day! Have a great time. I f you have a chance please tell me about Pizza Planet when you return.:earsgirl:

Have a Magical Trip:wave2:
Magalex

We ate at the Pizza Planet a couple years ago. I think your dd will like it a lot. It is a fast-food pizza place with video games available to play. It didn't resemble the interior of the Pizza Planet in the Toy Story movie that much, so I don't think you will feel like you missed anything by not eating inside the restaurant.

If you can get your dd away from the video games, I think it would be an excellent idea to get some pizza there and eat it at the Fantasmic stadium.

Have a great trip!

Gayl

IMHO it's just an arcade with a pizzacounterservice next to it. Tables and chairs are on the second floor, where you can see a bit of the arcade, but it doesn't look like the ToyStory Pizza Planet at all. It's just the same idea. BUT the pizzas are great, especially the one with all the vegetables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter