Pizza Planet Overlay Sign

To quote Fred Thompson aka Admiral Josh Painter; "Russians don't take a dump without a plan" and I am sure Disney had a plan, while I agree it looks tacky I'm sure that was their plan.

I wonder if that is the look they were going for. The storyline could be that the aliens took over Pizza Port, they are not the brightest aliens and this is the best they came up with? It kinda goes with the "a better place" tagline.

I wonder if that is the look they were going for. The storyline could be that the aliens took over Pizza Port, they are not the brightest aliens and this is the best they came up with? It kinda goes with the "a better place" tagline.

I imagine that’s exactly what they were going for. We’re here now and that was my kids’ unprompted reaction “look, the aliens took over the pizza place!! Oh, look, they’re in the windows!” [squealing about how cute they are]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter