Pizza in the park--quick?

flyingdumbo127

DIS Veteran
Are any of the pizza options inside Disneyland made to order (or at least made as needed--supply runs out) or are they all premade (and just reheated)? What I'm really wondering is if it'd be possible to get a cheese pizza but have them leave off the tomato sauce (only cheese).

Thank you everyone. God Bless you.

I only know of them specially making the gluten free pizzas. The rest are premade.

Napolini is your best bet...excellent pizza, customized, and a great price too.

Thanks for posting this. I was enjoying chocolate eggs (chocoholic here) and I was going to post more info in a few! Whitewater Snacks used to have great indi pizza with a salad, but they changed that because people enjoyed it too much.

Thanks for posting this. I was enjoying chocolate eggs (chocoholic here) and I was going to post more info in a few! Whitewater Snacks used to have great indi pizza with a salad, but they changed that because people enjoyed it too much.

That was my son's favorite meal there. Ugh. I hate when they take stuff away.

That was my son's favorite meal there. Ugh. I hate when they take stuff away.

Same with my kids. The perfect way to get my kids to eat a salad with their pizza. The salad was really good too. Price was great. Disney, bring this back. You are losing $$$$ to Napolini.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter