pizza at resorts

Candice30

World's Greatest Aunt! -- or so the kids tell me.
i know that you can get pizza delivered from off site pizza places and you guys have been so great about giving me all of the info for that. another question.....are there any take places at any of the 3 resorts where we can grab a pizza to go on the way back to the room? or even citywalk would work as long as it was takeout. thanks!

My son and his best friend think Sal's at PB is the best pizza anywhere. (even better than their fav at Johnny's). Granted it is kinda dull for 9 year olds, but they still love to go for the food. It does about 50/50 dine in/take out. I think the adult offerings are wonderful also. I am sure somewhere on the web there is a menu. Any help anyone? Also right next door is an ice cream parlor! The kids also love playing on the fake scooter outside.

We also loved the pizza from Sal's! We also ordered pizza from The Kitchen at HRH, and thought it was almost as good. We ate in the restaurant at The Kitchen, I imagine you could probably get a pizza to go if you wanted.

sal's menu looks great for me but i have 2 small kids who will only eat cheese and there can't be any other colors what-so-ever on the pizza. does sal's have just plain pizza. i didn't want to carry one all the way back from the park as it would be cold before we got back to our room. thanks!

Candice, my son is the same, just plain pizza no colors! lol Ask them to make an american pizza no meat. It was great.

Mine only eat cheese also, but love the Marg. Pizza. It is pretty plain except for the fresh basil.

my niece and nephew will think that the basil is chopped up spinach and that i am trying to pull something over on them :) i will ask for just a plain americana pizza. thanks!

If you do order out, the front desk has menus for Broadway Ristorante & Pizzeria (407-351-8989). The staff said it was the best nearest Universal and we agree (hey I'm from Brooklyn and I know good pizza).

They delivered in about 45 minutes but you have to meet them in the lobby. A large pizza is $11 plus $1.50 for each topping. The calzone was terrific ($5.50).

Lou

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter