Pixie Dust, Wait List 1 night BWV, First Day of F&W, really surprised!

jerseygal

DIS Veteran
Well that was a pleasant surprise when I opened my e mail today! I threw in a wait list only about 2 weeks ago when I found out that our last day of August vaca was first day of F&W. :drinking1It was an Epcot day anyway, so I thought I would for the heck of it, do a waitlist for close proximity to Epcot. Our last day will be a longer day for us anyway, hit the booths early for lunch, I'm sure first day of the festival will be very busy, we can take a break and swim mid day, then go back for an ADR for dinner. What a pleasant surprise, :yay:pixiedust:pool/garden view! Never hurts to put in a wait list, even if it is a long shot.::yes::

Congrats! We are doing split stay BWV/Poly and were going to be checking out on 4th of July but had flight changes and decided to stay 1 night extra. Never thought our waitlist would come through for Poly on 4th of July but it did about 3 weeks ago! So excited!

Congrats! We are doing split stay BWV/Poly and were going to be checking out on 4th of July but had flight changes and decided to stay 1 night extra. Never thought our waitlist would come through for Poly on 4th of July but it did about 3 weeks ago! So excited!
Thanks!!! Wow, great for you!
Enjoy the Poly fireworks at the beach. Have never been to the Poly 4th of July, but based upon what I read, because of the popularity, isn't the beach reserved for guests only?:scratchin
Should be amazing!:cheer2:

Congrats!! That is great to hear that you got a waitlist to come through during Food and Wine, which can be difficult to get. Waitlists have always worked great for me and love to read that they are working for others too. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!