Pixie Dust, or Pixie MOUNTAIN? A Grand (Roy) Disney TR *NEW TR LINK 8/11!*

Here!!! Can't wait to hear about your pixie dusted (pixie mountain-ed??) trip!! :goodvibes
Hi Sam! Glad you're here! Yup, we added our own "mountain" this trip lol!

Ooooo I can't wait to read! From the picture you posted I think I know why it was a Pixie Mountain!! Looking forward to the rest! :flower1:
Well I just started reading your TR today and so you just MIGHT know why it was a pixie mountain :cheer2: I'm going to go back and catch up on the rest of your report because so far it's awesome and WL is my favorite resort.
Oh, and :welcome: glad to have you!

Jeez! You tagged me and I’m still not first :sad:

Love the title! I’ll be back to read after!
Maybe some of my pixie dust luck will float over to you in CT. as a thank you for helping me with my title :laughing:

I am here!!!! I can not wait to hear all about it!!!!
Yay, hi Ariella! Glad you're here!

I love this picture! Steve's face is perfect.
I'm proud of him for making the appropriate faces in our magic shots :P

:yay:

So happy you decided to write this!!!! I know it will be a good one!!!!
I felt like I HAD to write this one instead of just a dining report and I think I'm more excited to write this one than any of my past ones!

I love the first pic of you and Steve. PRICELESS...:love: I totally want that one when we go to MNSSHP!!!! Joe wanted me to tell you that he loves Steve's tee!!!!
:thanks: that was the one magic shot I made certain I got, although we lucked out and I remember to get quite a few. And luckily our shirts shrunk enough that we could wear them!

Im here! So excited to hear about your Mountain of Pixie Dust!!
Hi Sofia, I'm so glad you're joining in!

I actually made it in the beginning. Yay! :bounce: Normally I am way way behind reading a TR months after you post it.
Today was your lucky day :thumbsup2 Glad you're here!

Remember to save some Pixie Dust for Thanksgiving...
LOL our boys are saying the same thing, they weren't happy we got all the "dust" when they weren't with us :cool:

Following!!!!
:welcome: happy you're here!

Can't wait to read all about it!!!
Hey Melinda, thanks for coming aboard!

Following!
:wave: hope you enjoy it!

Following! Can’t wait for more! :flower1:
Thanks for following! I'm excited to share our trip so hopefully I can bang out updates faster than on my last couple reports :rolleyes1

Following! I need to hear about this mountain of pixie dust :)
Hey Aimee, hope you enjoy reading all about it!

Well hello double door! Can't wait to see what's behind it and follow along with the rest of your trip.
LOL when we saw the double door we were almost shaking too much to open it!

I'm glad to hear that Ricky is doing well.
:thanks: He is doing good, we're much happier with his physical therapist this time around and it's making a huge difference.

Aaaaaand i forgot to ever send you my number :rolleyes:
You did! AND, I've been meaning to message you for it but I keep forgetting! Well send it to me now and I'll forward the pics. Which will eventually end up in this TR :D

Following along! :wave2:
Hey Raeven, glad you're here :hug:

Yay! Page 1! Got a sneak peek on FB of course, but still looking forward to hearing all about your trip.
Thanks for joining in Jeff :goodvibes

like that poison apple magic shot. I'm rotted that my family didn't get a single magic shot at the party. Not one photographer offered, and I guess we were too busy and flustered to think of asking. Oh well...
You know, I pretty much never have my family do magic shots; I rarely even have them stop for pp pictures, period. But I'd seen a few of the Halloween party magic shots before we went and so many of them are awesome, I decided to make it a point to hit a few :)

Joining the party party:
Yay, glad you're here!

:yay: thanks for joining!

Following! Can't wait to read about the pixie dust!
:welcome: it was full of some pretty fantastic pixie dust surprises :goodvibes

Here ! Can’t wait to read all about it !
Thanks for stopping by! I'm excited to share this trip with you all.

I'm ready for your pixie dust!
pixiedust:pixiedust:

:thanks: He is doing good, we're much happier with his physical therapist this time around and it's making a huge difference.

I’m glad to hear that. I come from a big sports family & I know how heartbreaking his injury must have been for him & your family. I hope his recovery continues to go well.

Well, that didn't take long…I'm all caught up :laughing:

I have been waiting too long to hear how this came about! Don't keep us in suspense too much longer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter