Pixar Play Zone

Jacobryan44

Earning My Ears
Has there been any news about Pixar Play Zone and if it will be around in 2019? Have a vacation in Feb and want to use it.

I have not seen anything indicating it might be closing. It just opened last Spring and it’s had positive reviews on here.

You have to call Disney to book it anyway so I would call and see if your date is available.

We have it booked for our 2 kids on Nov.30th

When I called about our April trip, I was told they’re not booking beyond early January right now. No mention of it shutting down though.

I've been trying for a while to book a night for our trip the 2nd week of January. In September, I was told to try again November 1st. As of today (November 5th), it still looks like there is nothing available after Jan. 5th. Our kiddo was a HUGE fan of Lilo's Playhouse, so we were hoping this would make up for his sadness over that closing (well, as sad as one can be when they are still going to Disney :-D ).

We did it last night, and the people working there seemed to think it's going to stick around. Our kid had a BLAST and is begging to go back again before we leave. I think it was well worth it. They had a very small group last night, but said it can get up to 60 kids a night.

Still nothing available after 3/30. I went ahead and booked Camp Dolphin instead. Anyone know what’s going on?

Still nothing available after 3/30. I went ahead and booked Camp Dolphin instead. Anyone know what’s going on?
When we went back on 01/12, there were about 20 other kids that night. We spoke to the CMs and they said that they were still 'testing it out' to see if they would keep it extensively. I guess just keep an eye on the calendar to see? They might be going month-by-month at this point. Thankfully, they're really easy going about cancelations at Camp Dolphin (which is what we did so that our guy could go to PPZ again), as long as you give them a fair amount of notice. They're nice there too, so either way....
I guess my information is useless, but I thought I'd share what I knew :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter