Pixar Pier Premiere Special Event at Disney California Adventure Park on June 22

Thanks, Skuttle. I think we might do that as well. I was thinking between the dessert party of the Dinner Package. Any thoughts on the best viewing location of the 2? It'll be my wifes first time seeing WOC so want to make it a good one :-)

This is our first trip so I can’t offer much advice! Based on the research I did, I decided on dessert party to have seating and a better view for my kids. The rest of woc viewing is standing only.

Spoke with MS and Disney dining today and the Lamplighter Lounge will be accepting reservations starting June 7th for both lunch and dinner.

Is anyone going to this event?

I just got a nice bonus and my boss didn't schedule me that weekend, so I decided to make a quick trip to DCA and experience PTN and the Incredicoaster!

Was just surfing the boards, read alot about lamplight lounge, how no one could make a reversation,it came up as an option and got a time for 1540 on 8/24. I guess I will probably dump it later.

Jack

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter