Pixar Fest & Other Souvies (4/22/18 Update)

figment_jii

DIS Veteran
Boy, is it crowded!

Most of the Pixar Fest souvie items are still available, but there is no one location with everything. So it means a lot of walking around the parks.

• The Sully Popcorn Bucket is currently sold out, but CM think they'll get more early next week.
  • Yellow Mickey Balloon Popcorn Bucket is available (probably in place of Sully) at most of the stands. I did not see the AT-AT or Tie Fighter popcorn buckets in TL.
  • Mike Wazowski Sipper is available at several locations in both parks, including the Plaza Inn, Fortune Cookery, Tomorrowland Lemonade Stand.
  • Nemo and Dory tumblers are a available in several locations. All places have had both. I've seen them at Award Weiners, Plaza Inn, Tomorrowland Lemonade Stand, Frontierland Cart.
  • Alien Straws are available at Pizza Planet. So far, that's the only place I've seen them.
  • Luxo Ball straws are available in several locations. Sometimes with a drink (e.g., Award Weiner) and sometimes alone. I've only seen them in DCA so far.
  • Remy Straws are available at the Plaza Inn. So far I've only seen them in DL.
  • Tea Cup Travel Mug is still available in DL. The round bucket features Mickey & Friends on the Pirates.
  • Pixar Fest Travel Mug is available in DCA. The round bucket features Pixar characters.
  • Starbucks has a new You Are Here Mug! It features Adventureland. The Fantasyland mug and ornament are also still available, along with the ceramic Travel Tumbler and plastic Tumbler. DCA does not have a new YAH mug (yet), but they also had all styles in stock.
    IMG_20180421_143900_zpsadh7hkv6.jpg

What's the difference in the Nemo tumblers and the Alien and other straws? Are they all cups with ornamental straws or am I confused?

The Nemo, Dory, and Alien tumblers are like the Red Rose tumbler. They're cups. Dory and Nemo are sold at food locations, whereas the Alien is sold in shops.
IMG_20180422_154133_zpsadacwssj.jpg

IMG_20180422_154112_zpskqzhtias.jpg

The Luxo Ball and Alien are clips on straws. They can be removed from the straw and clipped to other things (e.g., backpack, purses, totes, etc.). The Remy is also a straw, but he's permanently attached.
IMG_20180422_154155_zpsrlz52ofc.jpg

Thanks for the Starbucks update. I know where I'll be headed on our next trip!

Yes, I thought the parks would be crowded today after I read that both M&F and TS had closed for a while this afternoon! Glad we did our Dapper Day visit yesterday when things were pretty calm.

Has anyone seen the actual Wall-E and Eve Mickey Ears yet? Not the Pixar Fest branded ones.

I haven't seen the Wall-E or Eve ears (or any of the Pixar Fest branded ones). They're also out of the pins.

I did the Millenial Pink Minnie Ear Band today at Elias & Co. It's very pink...

Could anyone tell me if there is any of the Pixar Fest merchandise available in Downtown Disney, please? I am not that familiar with Disneyland so any specifics would be great. Thanks.

Green alien bucket goes on sale today. Really hope they restock the Pixar Fest items and not just say "while supplies last" when they run out the first weekend the item is out. Going in 10 days and would love to get the Coco jarrito, the Wall-E & Eve ears, and the travel mug. I have only been lucky once with limited supply stuff - stumbled upon the Hitchhiking Ghosts mug line when we went to TS for lunch in 2016.

Does anyone know anything about the socks? Somewhere I saw a picture of socks that have 1 Woody/1 Buzz, etc in a pair. I would love to know which characters are available, how much they are, and where to find them, if anyone happens to know! :)

Does anyone know anything about the socks? Somewhere I saw a picture of socks that have 1 Woody/1 Buzz, etc in a pair. I would love to know which characters are available, how much they are, and where to find them, if anyone happens to know! :)

We got socks I think in the shop back by the Pooh ride. There are socks in the shop when you enter Frontierland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!