Pixar Fest begins in April, when does Paint the Night Return?

GeneralTso

DIS Veteran
Just read the Disney Mom's Panel blog post.
We will be there in May and would love it if Paint the Night is back by then. Any word?

All reports are that Paint the Night will debut along with Pixar Fest on April 13.

Curious if anyone knows... during Christmastime at Disneyland Resort, did the regular Pixar Play parade use to run at DCA still even though the parade at DLP was the Christmas one? My next trip will be for Christmas this year, and I'd LOVE to see PTN over at DCA. It was my favorite Disney parade ever.

Curious if anyone knows... during Christmastime at Disneyland Resort, did the regular Pixar Play parade use to run at DCA still even though the parade at DLP was the Christmas one? My next trip will be for Christmas this year, and I'd LOVE to see PTN over at DCA. It was my favorite Disney parade ever.
The past couple of years they've had the festival of holidays at DCA and I believe the food booths clog up the parade route so they cancel the parade during that time. I don't remember what the situation was before they started festival of holidays. I wonder if they will come up with a way to re-work the booth layout or the parade route so they don't have to cancel Paint the Night since it's so popular. I'm not sure if it's logistically feasible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter