Pixar Character Meets

BrerMama

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping that someone who has been in the parks in the last week can help with this... I've seen things on social media with Sully and Mike, Flik and Atta for sure... are the Pixar characters out doing meet and greets during Pixar Fest? Where? Any info? I've tried checking the app but am not seeing any other than the usual Pixar characters (Woody, Jessie, Cars).

It would make my entire trip -- maybe my year -- if I could meet Sully.

I'm wondering this too! We'll be going in August. I've read Edna Mode will be doing greets, probably around the Incredibles 2 release.

I am SO excited to see Mike and Sully again!

I do know there are Woody and Buzz themed cars at the Carsland entrance. I've seen pictures online. Looking forward to that M&G.

I'm going to check my app later and see who's meeting. We haven't seen Sulley in a long time and I've never seen Mike outside a parade.

We saw Sully in front of Monsters Inc back in March. He wasn't on the app we just happened to see him when waiting for part of our group to get off of Guardians. You could ask a CM about meetings when you are there. They usually have info outside of the app and can give you more specific info.

Currently the only Pixar character on the app is Woody at Disneyland. They don't list the Carsland M&G for some reason, and haven't for a while. I do remember reading somewhere that there would be Pixar Characters near the Paradise Garden area. I believe this is where they previously had Princess Elena, but I could be mistaken.

They have Pixar meet & greet set up by Paradise Garden Grill in DCA. The characters rotate throughout the day, so you don't really know who you'll meet. We walked by and saw Flik & Atta leaving while Russell & Dug were arriving to take their place.

They have Pixar meet & greet set up by Paradise Garden Grill in DCA. The characters rotate throughout the day, so you don't really know who you'll meet. We walked by and saw Flik & Atta leaving while Russell & Dug were arriving to take their place.

Great!

Now that’s just lame to me. They are about to demolish our beloved bug’s land but let’s march the characters around because we have them handy. :sad2: Knife twisted.

Thank you! That's exactly what I wanted to know. I can go by a million times just to see Sully! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter