Pirates vs Princesses Make your choice show

Lesley Wake

DIS Veteran
I was hoping to get some insight on the new princess pirates show, which looks so awesome! I will only have 1 morning with the opportunity to see it. Based on schedule right now (which I know is subject to change) there would be 2 showtimes I could see: 11 and 12:10.

I’ve tried to watch YouTube videos, but because the whole thing seems to be spread out it’s hard to get a full idea. It seems to start with mini-parade, with princess float starting at front of park and pirates starting at back, and they meet in middle. The princesses seem to get off and split into 2 stages in the Hub. But when the pirates are traveling towards Hub, do they stop at Castle stage and do a dance/acrobatics number? Is that before the princesses make it to the Hub, because the videos seem to show Pirates in the Hub at same time as princesses.

I’m thinking if there is still 2 showings I can make, then focus one on Pirates and one on Princesses.

And also, if they did have the 12:10, do you think that would give me enough time to watch show then get into Paris in time to meet family for our Eiffel Tower summit tickets at 3pm?

Thanks in advance!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!