Pirates league mermaid package still offered?

mlee.sunny

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We have this booked for August.
When I checked the website today, the mermaid package is not listed.
Can anyone who is there now (or has done this recently) confirm whether the mermaid package is still offered?

Thanks!

I am also interested in this. The website doesn't give as much detail as it did previously. And we all know how you can depend upon the 'My Disney Experience" website.

FWIW, This comes up on the top of the page when you click on the "check availability" tab:

"Walt Disney World® Resort
The Pirates League
Become a pirate, empress or mermaid for a day inside this rustic lair offering face paint, temporary tattoos, costumes, accessories and other surprises.
View Details
NOTE: You will not be charged until you arrive at the activity."

It's not much to go on, I realize. However, the issue mostly looks like an IT glitch.

Note: I was also able to book two mermaid and two pirate packages when I called to book for Dec.

I don't trust MDE very much at all, I'm afraid.

Well for my trip, I can get times to book to come up in the days before and after my trip, but every day of my trip I get an error message and no way to book anything. Glitch Glitch Glitch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter