Pirate101 Boochbeard Bundle

Cardinal

Sufferin' Succotash!
Has anyone else gotten an email from Pirate101 advertising a pre-release "Boochbeard Bundle?" They're offering 12 months of subscription plus an invitation to the closed beta, a "week head start to the game," and some exclusive items for $89.99. Pretty expensive!

Did any DISers get invited to the closed beta? Is the game worth ninety bucks?

Yes My family and myself bought the boochbeard bundle and are therefore playing the Beta now...I would say that I very much enjoy the game. My husband and our seven year old son enjoy it as well as my father...its three generations that enjoy playing it together. Im not sure if you play Wizard 101 already or are new to KingsIsle (we play both) but the gameplay is very different from Wizards and that is what makes it special. To us the bundle seemed worth it in price for not only getting to Beta test the game, also get in a week earlier than when it goes live, but also the added bonus's and the best part is that you also get the year subscription all for that price. :thumbsup2

I was lucky enough to be in the first batch of beta testers. I'm enjoying Pirates a great deal and went ahead and got the bundle.

The game play is quite different from Wizards but the qualities that make Wizards so enjoyable are present: excellent graphics, humor, sly little easter eggs, fairly consistent and easy to master game play.

For those who enjoy Wizards and loved VMK, I recommend this one heartily.

has there been any word when it will open up to everyone yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!