Pirate or tropical dress?

momto2dkids

<font color=purple>Now blessed to be proud Mommy t
Hello all,

I seen the various threads regarding pirate vs. tropical dress on current cruises. My ?. If the pirate theme stays, how many of you are going to try to dress pirate vs. tropical with pirate touches?

Since I bought my entire family matching Disney tropical wear several months ago, I am thinking about just adding pirate touches to our tropical dress, i.e. the bandanas that DCL seems to be giving out, eye patches, etc, but I am wondering what others on our cruise are thinking about this subject.

Also, I read on the boards that DCL might be considering switching St. Maarteen for San Juan as a permanent change. Does anyone know anymore info on this?

Thanks to all.

Sorry to all- I meant to add this to the December 11, 2004 thread. I don't seem to be able to delete it, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter