Pirate Cruise

K P & J's Grandma

Now there are 4 grandchildren - K, P, J & A!!!
I though that I had read that the Pirate Cruise was not operating for a week or so toward the end of October. We have our grandchildren signed up for it on Dec. 5th (my countdown clock is off by a week, we had to move the trip up!) & are wondering if anyone knows if they are now doing anything new or different on the Treasure Hunt??

My understanding was that they were re-furbishing the boat. I didn't expect the cruise to change but maybe it did?

The Pirates Cruise was shut down for most of October, and not due to re-start until the beginning of November. However, they did re-open it on October 31st, and my daughter went on it. I spoke with Drew (the head of the GF’s children's programming) and told him that I was surprised to have found out that it had reopened early (I heard about it two days prior at the tea party). Not only was I surprised that it had reopened early, it was *packed* with pirates. Drew told me that the boat was basically fixed up a bit and repainted, and the work was completed early, so he thought it best to put it back into service. He mentioned that he, too, was surprised at how quickly the cruise filled up.

Here is a link to a photo of the newly refurbished Pirates Cruise pontoon boat:
click here to view it.

And here is a link to my Pirates Cruise on-line photo album (I have some new photos to add to it, but probably won’t do so until the Thanksgiving weekend): click here to view it.

By the way, the Pirates Cruise was exactly the same as it was before. No changes, except to the boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter