Pirate Cruise

labonelli

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disney 11/10-11/15 and are looking for another Pirate Cruise ticket for Wed. 11/13. We'd like all three children to go together but were only able to get two for Wed. and one for Thurs. Does anyone know if its allowable to switch ticket days with another person? If it is....Is there anyone out there who would be willing to switch a Wed. 11/13 cruise for a Thurs. 11/14 cruise? Thanks!

I can't help you with the switch but I did want to tell you that my 4 year old DD will be on the cruise on Thursday the 14th.

Good luck finding somebody. You may want to post on the resorts board too. They seem to have quite a few posts about the Pirate Cruise.

Seven of our kids will be on the 13th cruise!!! We had cancelled 2 of them, so you might want to try back.

Thanks! Laurenk...I think it was your two tickets that we have already-thanks to your previous posting! I have the concierge at GF checking on cancellations too.

We also could make a switch for two Thursday tickets for our two Wed. tickets if that works for anyone??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter