pirate cruise and alice tea party at the same time??

andychris14

DIS Veteran
I have a son who is 7 and a daughter who is 5. I was wondering if this is at all possible. Having my son do the pirate cruise and my daughter at alices tea party at the same time? I think my daughter who enjoy the tea party much more than the cruise. We are going with another family with children the same ages so each will have a friend to be with.
What are the times of the pirates cruise and the tea party.
I think this would work out great. Isn't it all in the same area? Thanks for any help.

At the Grand Floridian
Pirate Cruise (10 kids limit, ages 4 to 10) - at 10 AM to Noon on
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. PS a MUST.
$25 per child, $15 is non-refundable deposit (on credit card)
Child gets, juice pack, PB&J sandwich, rice krispy treat and gummy bears.
Plus a bandana to wear and Pirate Loot (goody bag) when departing the boat.

Alice in Wonderland Tea Party - at 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM, on Mondays and Wednesdays.
I am sure PS is also a MUST.
Call 1-407-939-3463 (WDW-DINE)

If your DS - 7 goes on the Pirate Cruise, why not take your DD -5 to the Grand Floridian
Cafe for a mid-morning snack.
OR-
Why not let your DD-5 go on the Pirate Cruise ? with your DS -7 ?

:) My DS - 10 and DD - 7 are going on the Pirate cruise on 6/24.
My DD thinks it's cool to get a bandana & a goody bag.

Our 4 year old DD and 6 year old DS went on the Pirate cruise in December. They both loved it and would like to go again. We spent some nice quiet time in the lobby and of the GF enjoying the peace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter