pirate adventure FP

Mel42

Earning My Ears
I've heard that when you complete two pirate adventures you are rewarded with FPs for PIrates of the Caribbean. Is this still true? Also, is the FP for a specific time or can it be used anytime that day? Thanks!

I've heard that when you complete two pirate adventures you are rewarded with FPs for PIrates of the Caribbean. Is this still true? Also, is the FP for a specific time or can it be used anytime that day? Thanks!

We did it a couple of times in October. It’s only good for that day.

It's an interactive game in Adventure Land similar to the Agent P games in Epcot.

No it does not cost anything. There are several different "adventures" that each take about 20-30 minutes

We just did this two days ago, the FPs we received were good until the end of the month, but we used them right away.

I did it in November and the FP was good until the end of the month.

It is free. We did 3 of them and it took us an hour (we went very leisurely). It was a nice way to have a break in the park.

Thanks for posting this! We want to do this in November, and wasn’t sure how the FPs work.

You get one FP after 2 adventures-

Can you earn another if you do more?

Where do you go to do the adventure?
As you round the curve between POTC and Splash- there's a small building that's clearly marked. Everything is in Adventureland, so there isn't a lot of ground to cover. The CM told us you can earn an additional FP by completing more adventures. We didn't even know about the FP when we did it. We liked the maps and thought it was fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter