Pioneer Woman in Disney?

monkeybug

<font color=blue>I feel safer when I know where th
I'm a fan of Pioneer Woman on facebook (love those cinnamon rolls!) and she posted something about meeting her family in "Wallyworld". Some people commented to have fun in Disney? I guess that means she's headed there tomorrow!
We are headed there early in the morning on Sunday, and while I highly doubt we will see her, it's kinda' cool that one of my fav. bloggers will be there at the same time. My family is certainly a fan of all her recipes!
I'll have to be on the lookout for a red head with a camera, and a guy in a cowboy hat near the cinnamon rolls at Main Street bakery. :)

Around here we call Walmart "Wallyworld"....so idk?

LOL! Yes us too, but she said she was meeting her family "for a week in Wallyworld". I certainly hope nobody goes on vacation for a week to Walmart :scared1:
Though I suppose it's possible. I have seen people camped out in their RV's there before.
I've never heard of Disney referred to as Wallyworld, but a few people made comments like "have fun in Disney" or "I'm going to Disney at the same time!" so who knows? :confused3

LOL! Yes us too, but she said she was meeting her family "for a week in Wallyworld". I certainly hope nobody goes on vacation for a week to Walmart :scared1:
Though I suppose it's possible. I have seen people camped out in their RV's there before.
I've never heard of Disney referred to as Wallyworld, but a few people made comments like "have fun in Disney" or "I'm going to Disney at the same time!" so who knows? :confused3

I would guess it's probably a play on Walt's name. :)

I read her blog too!! Love the chocolate pie!!
She was asking about advice for taking a trip to WDW a few weeks ago and a lot of people (me included) told her to visit the DIS for info!
I can't wait to see her pictures of Disney!

I read her blog too!! Love the chocolate pie!!
She was asking about advice for taking a trip to WDW a few weeks ago and a lot of people (me included) told her to visit the DIS for info!
I can't wait to see her pictures of Disney!

Oh, well that's what I get for not keeping up on my blog reading, I had no idea. I've been a bit preoccupied with trip planning!

Yes, be on the look-out for her. Wouldn't that be fun to run into PW and MM at WDW. :)

Isn't Wallyworld the name of the theme park in the Chevy Chase Vacation movie? That's probably why she's calling Disney that.

Yes, be on the look-out for her. Wouldn't that be fun to run into PW and MM at WDW. :)

LOL! I could say "Excuse me mam, but do you know if any of these restaurants serve butterflied calf nuts? Can I use a snack credit for them?"

My BFF is in love with the PW. Like seriously she's on her blog all day long - she wants to be her. How cool that she's going to Disney!

yes, Wallyworld with Marty Moose is from National Lampoon's Vacation and Mr. Wally looks a tad suspiciously like Walt Disney.

So a lot of people have adapted that name for the Disney theme parks. there is also a Wally World Water Park. although considering she refers to a 'Griswold-style cookbook trip' on her site, it's most likely to be Disney.

yes, Wallyworld with Marty Moose is from National Lampoon's Vacation and Mr. Wally looks a tad suspiciously like Walt Disney.

So a lot of people have adapted that name for the Disney theme parks. there is also a Wally World Water Park. although considering she refers to a 'Griswold-style cookbook trip' on her site, it's most likely to be Disney.

Your right! I just found the Disney post on her site.
http://thepioneerwoman.com/blog/2010/03/on_a_five-city_tour/
I just told my husband "hey that lady whose cinnamon rolls I make and whose blog I sometimes read, is going to be at Disney the same time as us!"
His response was along the line of :confused3.
He must just not remember the chocolate cake!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter