Pins question

Ohpair

Earning My Ears
Can someone tell me more about this ....... we saw them in WDW when we went in 2001 but we didn't have children then so didn't take much notice.

Although Molly is only 2 1/2 she really has a mental age of 5 - honest she does!. So will she be into it? where do I get them from? will they cost me £££££££££££££££££££!!!! Can I get any before I go? - I had a look on ebay & the few on there started at £19.99!! - unless I was looking in the wrong place. I gather you 'trade' them but what do you do - just go up to someone in the street? its all a bit alien to me.

Hope someone can help
Katy

Hi,

there are starter kid at DLRP with a lanyaed and 4 pins (2different) for 19,90€. The best way to start is to buy this and then to have a look at the CM wearing lanyards and to trade with them. (CM HAVE to trade when ou have (c)Disney backstamped pins) Usually there are some traders at Plaza Garden near the Pinstation, but you have to be carefull there, cause there are some sharks.
Guess you saw some LE Pins at ebay cause the normal pins are either 6,00 8,50 or 10,50(LE) € each pin. Also there are reduced pins at Hollywood Pictures and the Emperium for 3€ and they are great to trade :Pinkbounc

Greets Renate :wizard:

DD and DS were 6 and 3 when they first started pin trading. CM's were very patient with them, although we were respectful if they were on a busy till.
Morgan used her collection to get collectors badge at Brownies :goodvibes

We've just bought lanyard and pins for DD (3) for summer DLP visit :banana:

Reid

thanks - where can I get the lanyard set from? Do you just buy them in the shops around disney after that?

Thanks
Katy

You get the starter kid at the shops at DLRP and at the hotels as well....or you have a look at ebay but remember that the original price is 19,90 € :cool1:

Greets Renate :wizard:

Katy,

There are pins for sale in every DLP shop and most of them had the starter lanyard sets too - you can't miss them, honest!

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter