PinQuest

Is there any indication on how long this will go on? I will be going the first week of September and the first week of October and hope to participate at least once.

Was there last week and the store in Frontierland had a ton of these hanging on the wall. Guessing the price ended up putting a lot of people off so didn't sell out nearly as quickly as was thought at the beginning.

Any update on availability and for how long it will be offered? Hoping it makes it until November.

That's great news - Thanks for the reply and update!
You're welcome.

This looks fun! Where does it say how much it costs?
The total cost is about $80. The starter kit (map, lanyard and decoder pin) is about $15, each of the six clues is $10 and the completer pin is $5. We were able to get the annual pass discount.

Yay! Thanks. Would you recommend it?
It's fun, relatively easy and didn't take too much time. The decoder pin tells you where to go for the next clue, but we didn't use it. We just went to the store that was in whichever land we happened to be in to save time. My daughter is a pin collector so for her it was worth it, but I suspect the $80 price point is the reason it is still readily available.

If you go before the end of F&W there is Ratatouille's Hide and Squeak in World Showcase which is similar, but much less expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!