Pink Sure Loves Attention

I'm P!nk's "friend" on Facebook and for years she's been posting photos that she knows will get a negative reaction.

I'm convinced she and others (Chrissy Tiegan is the worst) intentionally have their PR people post such stuff because they get their rocks, oops, their thrills by "clapping back."
Chrissy is ABSOLUTELY the worst! She claims she is "shamed" constantly.

Whether she loves attention or not, you went ahead and gave her some right here on.

LOL P!nk is a mega-star, she doesn't have to try to get attention. Its automatic.

This isn't the first time she was "mom shamed" and its not fake. There are waaaaayyyy to many high horse riders out there that just loooovvve to judge someone on something all the time. When people learn to stop judging things, the trend will end.
Precisely. Because she refuses to cower when self-appointed judges express their fear and hatred in response to how she lives her life, we hear more about it with P!nk than for other celebrities.

I cannot stand Tiegan! I don’t need to know every micro-thought you have. It’s overkill and annoying. And I can’t for the life of me figure out why the press eats it up. :rolleyes2 I thought about checking out the new stand up comedy show on NBC, until I saw she is a judge. Well...that killed it for me!

She ranks high, but the absolute worst is Paltrow. She can take her Goop garbage and conceited attitude and shove it.

I cannot stand Tiegan! I don’t need to know every micro-thought you have. It’s overkill and annoying. And I can’t for the life of me figure out why the press eats it up. :rolleyes2 I thought about checking out the new stand up comedy show on NBC, until I saw she is a judge. Well...that killed it for me!

She ranks high, but the absolute worst is Paltrow. She can take her Goop garbage and conceited attitude and shove it.

I don’t follow Gwyneth Paltrow in any way, so I don’t know anything about what she’s doing now. You have to be looking for news to find it. So, if you know Tiegens every micro-thought (your words) you’re actively consuming it.

I don’t follow Gwyneth Paltrow in any way, so I don’t know anything about what she’s doing now. You have to be looking for news to find it. So, if you know Tiegens every micro-thought (your words) you’re actively consuming it.

Yeah I always wonder about those that complain about some celebrity’s postings and yet continues to follow them.

Now, P!nk I like! She has no fear of being exactly
who she is or what anyone thinks of it.

The only celebrities I “follow” anywhere is Will Smith and Steven Tyler on FB. Will Smith from way back when I first got FB. He posts a lot of pictures of his kids and their travels. Funny, no one ever seems to judge his parenting. I do wonder if it’s the same way for Jada.

Not really, the Today Show has pop start about Tiegan all the time. I’m not consuming it on purpose except for the fact I watch the Today Show. I was totally over the top in saying micro-thought, but pretty much everything she does bugs me so I feel like I know way too much. :rolleyes: (ETA, esp when I read USA Today article on her eating her placenta. Why do I need to know this? I’ll admit, I did read that on purpose because dh sent the link to me because he needed someone to be grossed out with.)

Paltrow I haven’t seen in a while except when I saw her with Tom Hanks on Graham Norton Show. I see stuff about her on Facebook - she was being sued for her “healing crystals” that did nothing. I just really couldn’t handle her when she said she worked harder than a single mom with two jobs. So again, like Tiegan, when I see her my annoyance meter goes up.

Last edited:
Yeah I always wonder about those that complain about some celebrity’s postings and yet continues to follow them.

For the record I DO NOT follow any celebrity!

But when you read and watch tv about pop culture you’ll see them.

I'm so happy that (a) I really don't know who she is and (b) don't give a flying rip about any 'Celebrat', my only wish is if other people would stop caring about them and giving them the attention they really don't deserve.

I think she is an amazing mom and role model. I also have no problem with her kids being kids at a memorial that was built to celebrate the lives that were lost. Plus, they’re little kids. For crying out loud, her son is 2 1/2. I’m sorry he wasn’t solemn and quiet enough for the media.

The only celebrities I “follow” anywhere is Will Smith and Steven Tyler on FB. Will Smith from way back when I first got FB. He posts a lot of pictures of his kids and their travels. Funny, no one ever seems to judge his parenting. I do wonder if it’s the same way for Jada.

Oh they totally do. Whenever Jaden or Willow do something bizarre.

I like Pink and I don't think this was too bad. I am not sure why this is newsworthy. I guess its a sign of the times.

I think a lot of people like attention. Everyday of my life, I sit down, look a my phone or computer and see my friends living their lives on screen....Look, I am drinking a coffee. Look, I am at the gym! Look, I am eating some spaghetti. Look, I have a filter on my face that makes me look twenty years younger...but please tell me how simply gorgeous I am! *eyeroll*

I miss the good old days when we were all blissfully unaware of what everyone was doing all the time.

I am going to play devils advocate, although I would personally never let my child run around a Holocaust memorial. Nope. No way, no how.

However, the artist who designed it said he wanted it to be a place to celebrate and it wasn't sacred ground like Auschwitz. He said, “People have been jumping around on those pillars forever. They've been sunbathing, they've been having lunch there and I think that's fine,” he said. "It's like a Catholic church, it's a meeting place, children run around, they sell trinkets. A memorial is an everyday occurrence, it is not sacred ground."

So to that end, if people jump and sunbathe on the pillars, then her kids running isn't horrific. (I find the sunbathing particularly odd.) But yes, she could have very likely put it up for the shame attention. Ugh ... and here we are gobbling it up. :sad2: Suckers!!

Ok. I get what the guy is trying to say but those things don't/aren't supposed to happen in a Catholic church :eek: Not seeing the picture and not knowing the context of the memorial at first I was like oh heck no! Ya get your kids under control! Knowing what the artist wants it to be? Maybe, I would let them run around. But ,probably not because I would always be thinking about how would it make the survivers feel. Maybe they would like that..who knows!?!

If it bugged you that much, you could change the channel or stop reading the article.

Yes, I could. I don’t chose to read articles about her (except the one my dh sent). I’m not going to stop watching The Today Show because they mention her. It’s human nature to not enjoy everyone and everything. I find her very annoying so when she is mentioned I roll my eyes. That’s all! I’m sure I’m not the only person who does that about a celebrity they don’t particularly care for.

And no doubt, some celebs are big enough that even if you don’t care or follow them, you’ll still hear about them.

Ok. I get what the guy is trying to say but those things don't/aren't supposed to happen in a Catholic church :eek: Not seeing the picture and not knowing the context of the memorial at first I was like oh heck no! Ya get your kids under control! Knowing what the artist wants it to be? Maybe, I would let them run around. But ,probably not because I would always be thinking about how would it make the survivers feel. Maybe they would like that..who knows!?!

Not during mass, certainly, and probably not in the church itself, but in connected church buildings sure. We used to have bazaars in the church basement. When they built a new church they turned the old one into a multi-use space for church dinners, after mass breakfasts, and even for use as a basketball court for CYO teams.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter