Pinel Island/Shipwreck Cove

daddy dale

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done these excurisions? Good for 3 & 5 yo? Any feedback or info would be appreciated!

Go there on your own. It's very frustrating to go out to this tiny little island and swim with the hordes of folks who were on the same bus as you.

Any other replies? I'm thinking about this one and I have an under 5 yr. old child also. How does one get to the island on your own? We're a party of 3 adults and 3 children, so I know it would be cheaper to arrange our own transportation vs. taking the DCL excursion. Thanks, Donna.

The Pinel Island trip is pretty good. They take you on a bus to the other side of St. Maarten. Then they take you on a short boat ride to Pinel Island. They distribute gear to everyone and you snorkel off the beach. If the kids want to get out of the water, you can take them to the rest room (primitive but clean) or buy them a soda, etc. There is a separate beach where they could wade until the rest of the snorkelers return and it is time to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter