Pin Trading

kitashus

DIS Veteran
How common is pin trading at DLP? I could buy some pins at Disneyland here in California for trade there. It would be a fun way for us to get some DLP pins (and probably a cheaper way to do it too considering the exchange rate).

Any thoughts?

p.s. Out of curiosity how many EUR are pins there?

Pin trading is popular and you'll find CM's and traders are happy to trade for official Disney pins.
Can't help with total figures, but you'll find a number of Limited Edition pins :)

Thanks!

...and just an FYI, most pins are $8.50 (USD) here. Some LE ones are more (like $10.50).

Pin Traiding is becoming more and more unimportant in DLRP! There are every year less stores were you can buy and trade pins. On our last visit in January 2006 we almost saw no visitor with a lanyard! But many CM's wear one!
And the price for a pin is 6€ and the LE are about 12€! :cheer2:

marcus.ka said:
Pin Traiding is becoming more and more unimportant in DLRP! There are every year less stores were you can buy and trade pins. On our last visit in January 2006 we almost saw no visitor with a lanyard! But many CM's wear one!
And the price for a pin is 6€ and the LE are about 12€! :cheer2:

In January the Lanyards were probably hidden by their raincoats!

:sunny:

Jodie

I was at Disneyland (in CA) yesterday, so I checked the prices.

A few were at $6.95.
Most were at $8.95.
Some at $10.95.
Saw some special Valentines pins at $12.95.

Just wanted to update.

Thank you for the pricing on the pins at Dland Paris!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter