Pin Code Offers 2018

I just received one today as well. It was for the All Star resorts for several days in May.

Yeah, it's weirdly limited though.
May 1-2, 7-9, and 14-17. It doesn't apply to the suites at ASMu, but does appear to work for either standard or preferred (for $10 more per night). I would need two rooms and going for such a short time doesn't appeal to me (tried to get it for more than a week but no rooms available).

So funny I just checked my email and received the same $69/night All Star. Doesn't work for my travel dates but its so ironic how I just booked yesterday and received this today moments after asking about Pin Codes on here.

I got the offer for May also, hurry up July/August. I'm curious why the only summer discount so far was for value. I thought values were always the first to fill up?

I know beggars can't be choosers, but I'll be sad if this is it for pin codes for now. This one says "book by May 17", which is a joke since the last night it's even good for is May 17. I've been operating under the assumption that new pin codes wouldn't go out until previous ones expired. I hope that isn't correct!

Yeah, it's weirdly limited though.
May 1-2, 7-9, and 14-17. It doesn't apply to the suites at ASMu, but does appear to work for either standard or preferred (for $10 more per night). I would need two rooms and going for such a short time doesn't appeal to me (tried to get it for more than a week but no rooms available).

I wonder if Disney is trying to encourage short trips to fill up available space?

So funny I just checked my email and received the same $69/night All Star. Doesn't work for my travel dates but its so ironic how I just booked yesterday and received this today moments after asking about Pin Codes on here.

That is ironic!

I wonder if Disney is trying to encourage short trips to fill up available space?

DW and I have been discussing doing a short trip for Flower and Garden. When we received the same email, we booked Tuesday, May 15, through Saturday, May 19. However, the Friday night rate was $171:eek:. So I modified my trip to Tuesday to Friday at the $79 per night Preferred rate. On Friday, we switch to Universal at RPR for one night at $224 APH before tax. So by limiting the available nights, Disney lost out on one nights stay and any purchases we would have made on Friday and Saturday.

DW is happy because her birthday is May 16.

DW and I have been discussing doing a short trip for Flower and Garden. When we received the same email, we booked Tuesday, May 15, through Saturday, May 19. However, the Friday night rate was $171:eek:. So I modified my trip to Tuesday to Friday at the $79 per night Preferred rate. On Friday, we switch to Universal at RPR for one night at $224 APH before tax. So by limiting the available nights, Disney lost out on one nights stay and any purchases we would have made on Friday and Saturday.

DW is happy because her birthday is May 16.

Oh wow! What resort (if you don't mind me asking) was $79 per night? That is an awesome rate! I have yet to receive a pin code, so I am intrigued by this.
Happy Birthday to DW!

Oh wow! What resort (if you don't mind me asking) was $79 per night? That is an awesome rate! I have yet to receive a pin code, so I am intrigued by this.
Happy Birthday to DW!
The pin code a few of us received this week is for limited dates in early May at the All Stars resorts. Standard rooms are $69/night and preferred rooms are $79.

Happy Birthday to DW!
Thanks for the Happy birthday. I’ll pass it on to DW.

We used the rate for AS Movies. As IowaMom mentioned, the rate was from a pin email. I’ve received a few pin emails over the years, but this was the first one that worked.

We got the All Star code, we booked 3 nights at the $69 at ASMo and one night at a higher rate :( want to book 2 additional nights but they don't have availability. I guess we'll only do 4 park days instead of 5.

I got the all star code thinking of booking a short trip and not doing any parks just do some resort hopping and Disney springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!