• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pier Fishing/Charter Recommendations?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Where are some of the best beaches/locations for fishing from shore? We will have a week after Disneyland to "play" so distance from Disney is not much of an issue. We were also considering hiring a charter for some ocean fishing but don't have a clue where to start looking! Any and all recommendations and suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

You can fish from the piers at Huntington Beach, Newport Beach. You need a license. And the size of the fish does matter. This a link for Newport beach for deep sea fishing at Davey Jone's locker. Ask if they are on different places for a good discount. I did see one it looked like it was for 30 dollars but it did not give the name of the site for the discount.

Interested in chartering / renting a ship for you and your party? Click here!

I have seen many people catch a lot off the piers. But the reviews look good for the tours for the deep sea fishing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter