Pictures With The DIS Team

Cool photo Kate, I think I might have been the person who took it. :-)

Oh yay cool, :cool2: yes I remember and it was so nice meeting you and other UK dissers, Shame I had to leave early.

well thank you very much for taking it. As I love this picture I use it for my You Tube pic..

Know I’ll be seeing the rest of the team at the August party. (So excited)

Although I am also looking forward to seeing the UK disser again this October when more of the team travel to good old Blighty. :boat:

Oh yay cool, :cool2: yes I remember and it was so nice meeting you and other UK dissers, Shame I had to leave early.

well thank you very much for taking it. As I love this picture I use it for my You Tube pic..

Know I’ll be seeing the rest of the team at the August party. (So excited)

Although I am also looking forward to seeing the UK disser again this October when more of the team travel to good old Blighty. :boat:

I'm sure the August party will be great, we're very jealous.
We head out in November so the October meet up is perfect for us, see you there.

Pete looks actually genuinely happy taking photos with you all.

It was a really nice event, Pete took time to chat & take photo's with everyone before it started & then again afterwards.
We got there nice & early so were amongst the first to have a chat & get photo's taken.

Here's a picture of me with Craig. I'm in the blue polo on the right:

Ed_newsvoir20.jpg

Didn’t that guy die on Game of Thrones?

Love all of these photos! Can’t wait for the next time I get on property and hopefully run into some of The Dis team!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts