Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

Parade92%204ed.-XL.jpg

Concourse Steakhouse

IMG_6405ed1-XL.jpg
That looks like the Chef Mickey side. The monorail would be at the top of the photo and the round canopy in the lower left was definitely Chef Mickey’s. The only parts of the Concourse Steakhouse that are visible are the teal canopy on the far right and the doorway to the small room upper right. I used to eat a couple times a week at CS and my favorite booth was a little two top next to that room, which always felt a little more private.

That looks like the Chef Mickey side. The monorail would be at the top of the photo and the round canopy in the lower left was definitely Chef Mickey’s. The only parts of the Concourse Steakhouse that are visible are the teal canopy on the far right and the doorway to the small room upper right. I used to eat a couple times a week at CS and my favorite booth was a little two top next to that room, which always felt a little more private.

Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!