Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

9387ed1-XL.jpg

This one also qualifies for the thread "Pictures of things no longer seen at WDW but that will be seen at WDW again pretty soon."

red-velvet-cupcake-front.jpg

The delicious red velvet cheesecake cupcake from the now-closed Starring Rolls. I'll remove it from this thread if anyone can tell me where they still sell it? I've asked before and haven't had a confirmed sighting yet :sad:

Love the Red Velvet cupcake from Starring Rolls. Real shame they shut it down. I would also love to know if they are available elsewhere.

A possibility might be across the street at Starbucks. Several Starring Rolls' signature items are available there.
Ooh I so hope you are right, I'm there in December so I'll be breaking my own rules by entering a Starbucks in the parks to get one!

I'm emptying years worth of old photo albums to have the pictures scanned. I've found tons of old WDW photos including several of my parents' and grandparents' first visit in March 1972, just a few months after opening day. But to this thread, I'm going to add some photos of Grad Nite, an event no longer seen at Disney.

Untitled by Laura Arguello, on Flickr

My picture, included with admission to Grad Nite (gosh, I look so young):
Grad nite by Laura Arguello, on Flickr

The special entertainment on April 30, 1994. I know this is just a thread of things no longer seen at Disney, but I'm pretty sure Hi-Five, Tag Team, M.C. Lyte, Zhane, and Xscape are no longer seen anywhere.

And the reason why I chose to add these particular photos-- the list of schools which attended on April 30, 1994. It turns out that my husband and I were both there that night, though we would not meet for another ten years.

Last edited:
And the reason why I chose to add these particular photos-- the list of schools which attended on April 30, 1994. It turns out that my husband and I were both there that night, though we would not meet for another ten years.

Love this! My high school is listed on that date but I graduated in '93 so went the previous year. Two things that stick out in my mind...stressing over what outfit to wear to it, and eating French fries at Pecos Bill at 2 AM.

Thanks for sharing these!

I'm emptying years worth of old photo albums to have the pictures scanned. I've found tons of old WDW photos including several of my parents' and grandparents' first visit in March 1972, just a few months after opening day. But to this thread, I'm going to add some photos of Grad Nite, an event no longer seen at Disney.

My picture, included with admission to Grad Nite (gosh, I look so young):

The special entertainment on April 30, 1994. I know this is just a thread of things no longer seen at Disney, but I'm pretty sure Hi-Five, Tag Team, M.C. Lyte, Zhane, and Xscape are no longer seen anywhere.

What great memories. I went to Grad Nite as Well. Class of 1989. New Kids on the Block were there. I saw them from the people mover. Also the line for Space Mountain was obscenely long. You went to the Studios after they changed over from the Kingdom. So Cool that you still have your things from that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter