Pictures of rooms

sweetheart2576

Disney Fanatic
Does anyone have any photos of Portofino bay rooms or resorts other than the ones on Yourmagicaljourneys and usinfo. TYIA

First let me say i'm leaving to renew my vows in 24hrs but i do have some pictures to offer up. I have them in my ofoto account. I have all the suites and you can see the queen set up and the parlors for each of the different suite types then a king room. You can join a king and/or queen room to a parlor and that makes up your suite of either one or two bedrooms. All the rooms you will see in my pic's are of deluxe king/queen rooms. I have every from the Portifino suite to the presidental suite. If you'd like to see them just pm the email address you'd like the albums sent to i will be gone a week and if i get your email in time and can forward them out TODAY before i leave in the morning i will be happy to and the rest will have to wait until the 10th of May. :)

Anyone actually have pictures of a PORTOFINO Garden View Room (king bed) not the real fancy pics posted on the official websites with fresh flowers and fancy decorations... unless ALL the rooms actually look like that...
Thanks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter