• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

pictures of Beach club

RooRach0906

"Oh Goody, Horray!"
Does anyone have a pictures of the resort and especially the two bedroom unit? I heard they can be done in a few ways and would like to see pictures.

Does anyone have a pictures of the resort and especially the two bedroom unit? I heard they can be done in a few ways and would like to see pictures.

There are three different possibilities and all are booking categories and not requests.

1-Lockoff two bedroom villa (studio combined with a one bedroom villa). One king bed, one queen bed, one queen sleeper sofa, one double sleeper sofa.

2-Dedicated two bedroom villa (one king bed, on queen bed, one queen sleeper sofa, one double sleeper sofa). No extra kitchenette and door to the corridor like the lockoff. These were too small to put two queen beds in the second bedroom. There are more of these than category 3.

3-Dedicated two bedroom villa (one king bed, two queen beds, one queen sleeper sofa). There are only 25 of these and they go quickly at 11 months out.

Thank you for the information, I really appreciate it. I would still like to see pictures if anyone has some.

Better than just pics: go to youtube and type in Beach Club 2 bedroom and you'll find a few video tours.

You can also find picture tours of actual rooms on the official Disney website here:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/beach-club-resort/rates-rooms/

Choosing "View photos" opens a window with pictures of that type of room.
From that window, you can choose "Room" which gives a thumbnail picture and short description of each room type. Clicking on one of those brings a photo album of that room type.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter