Pictures of all 3 Disneyland Hotel Concierge Lounges

Thank you! DH & I will be there at PPH July 7 - 12 Concierge Theme Park view. We are so psyched for our trip - especially experiencing concierge service.:cheer2:

In regards to access to the lounge, it does not expire at 11 or 12. Your room key may stop working to access the lounge, but if you knock on the door, the attendant will open it for you and greet you like a long lost friend, and gladly serve you until closing of your check out day.

Just wanted to say that either we had an unfriendly CM or this policy has changed. We checked out this morning and just went up to the lounge (4:30pm) to hang out until our shuttles come. When we knocked, we were told we no longer had access after check out and that we could come and grab a few things but would not be able to sit in there. Left a bad taste in my mouth for what had otherwise been a wonderful stay. I expected access until 8pm today. :sad2:

As requested here are photos of the lounge:

This was taken standing right in front of the food offerings. The attendant's desk and the door are the to the left.
DSCN1060.JPG

And this was taken just inside the door, so the previous photo area would be to the right. Straight ahead is the hot beverage area.
DSCN1064.JPG

Breakfast Offerings (6:30am-10am)
DSCN1139.JPG

There was a toaster as well as a variety of bagel condiments (cream cheese, grape and strawberry jelly packets, etc)
DSCN1140.JPG

Missing from that photo are the whole grain croissants (they never had plain ones). The muffins were typically blueberry and chocolatey chip. Cinnamon buns were good. Some of the pastries were weird. They did have some apple filled, one or two cherry, a few blueberry, but a lot of weird ones with grapefruit or lemon. :crazy2: Do wish they would have had cheese filled, but oh well.
DSCN1141.JPG

Fruit platter, normally consisting of cantaloupe, honeydew melon, watermelon, pineapple, and strawberries.
DSCN1142.JPG

Cereals were Special K :-)thumbsup2), Fruit Loops, Frosted Flakes, and I believe Raisin Bran.

There were also beverages: orange and cranberry juices (wish they had apple), milk, and water (every day it was infused with some sort of fruit-we saw oranges, limes, lemons, strawberries).

Standard Afternoon Offerings (10am-5pm)
DSCN1061.JPG

DSCN1062.JPG

DSCN1063.JPG

^There was Chex Mix, trail mix, goldfish crackers, and some other "mix"

Evening Appetizers (5-7pm)
Cheese plate offered every night. I didn't take a picture of the cracker/bread platter, but didn't find them to be particularly tasty. They all tasted like dried cardboard.
DSCN1215.JPG

Veggie platter, ranch dressing, pico de gallo, and lime tortilla chips.
DSCN1216.JPG

Pineapple Beef Skewers (delicious!)
DSCN1213.JPG

Southwestern Spring Rolls with Sriracha Sauce on the side. They offered this two nights in a row. My friend ate a huge number of them. I sampled one and while it was good, there was waaaaay to much spice for me.
IMG_3411.JPG

Sweet Endings (7-8pm, also available from 5-7)
DSCN1214.JPG

The chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin cookies were delicious. Strawberries were very tasty.Cream puffs were fantastic. We ate probably about 25 of those little tarts over the five days we were there-we both loved the strawberry, I enjoyed the raspberry, LOVED the blackberry, and I believe my friend tried the Kiwi but I didn't see him eat anymore. Those little pies we think were filled with peaches, but maybe apples?

And of course, under the counters were little fridges with cans of Coke/Diet Coke, Sprite, and juice boxes with fruit punch. If you requested bottled water, they'd bring you out little bottles of that, as many as you wanted. A movie was playing almost every time we visited: Frozen and Up are the two I remember most clearly. Any questions feel free to ask!

Just wanted to say that either we had an unfriendly CM or this policy has changed. We checked out this morning and just went up to the lounge (4:30pm) to hang out until our shuttles come. When we knocked, we were told we no longer had access after check out and that we could come and grab a few things but would not be able to sit in there. Left a bad taste in my mouth for what had otherwise been a wonderful stay. I expected access until 8pm today. :sad2:

I'm so sorry you experienced that---especially if you were supposed to have access until 8:00pm(I don't know what the "Official" policy is)---that would have made me unhappy as well!

Thanks for the heads up, for posting the pictures, and for posting about your experience!:)

What kind of beer and wine is offered at the DLH? Can you take it down to the pool area? Also, do they offer granola bars to take into the park?

What kind of beer and wine is offered at the DLH? Can you take it down to the pool area? Also, do they offer granola bars to take into the park?
They have a few beers (I usually get Corona) and a couple wines. They will put it in to go cups. And they usually have 3-4 different granola bars you can take with you.

A poster earlier in the thread mentioned the club was open at 6 am on an EMH day. Is that usual? How do you know? Will they tell you in advance or do you have to just keep checking to see if they decided to open early? If they don't open earlier than 6:30 am on EMH days, how does that work? Can anyone who's made it to both breakfast and EMH share their experience? I'm thinking grab some food and munch in line but am not sure how realistic that is. Do they have to go cups for coffee? If we have to grab and go DH won't be too happy without coffee in the morning.

PPH question....when it comes to viewing fireworks I've read the roof is a good place to do it and I've read the pool area is a good place. Do they have music in both places? Do you have a preference?

Hi So its been a couple of years since this post started. We are going to stay one night at PP or DL (dedicated pool day) in April and trying to decide which club is better. Any new updates? Looks like the DL is open longer? Is DL worth the extra $$. Is the food about the same? Thanks for your time!

If you're going for a dedicated pool day, go by which pool is better! DLH!

The E-Ticket Club is larger and seems to have a slightly better presentation of afternoon foods, though not by much. Plus, the E-Ticket Club is open until 10pm, whereas the Beach Comber Club is just open until 8pm. I don't know how their evening food presentations compare of if E-Ticket has a better evening beer or wine selection than Beach Comber. I was disappointed that the most exotic beer BCC had to offer was Blue Moon.

If Disneyland has fireworks, you can view them from the E-Ticket Club. Beach Comber Club does not have windows, however you can view fireworks from the pool deck there.

If you go for PPH, you can book a standard view Club Level room and possibly get one of the pool-side rooms for easy in-and-out access to the pool via your patio. Or, you could book an Upper Level Theme Park View Room and watch World of Color from your room. Very nice!

There PPH lounge feels less formal, the DLH lounge feels more formal.

I stayed for 6 nights PPH club level in September, and just toured DLH Club a quick ten-minute in and out that same trip. So that's what I'm going by.

Quick question I didn't see answered earlier in the thread...what time in check in day can you access the lounge? We are staying at DLH and we're hoping to grab coffee and a pastry before heading into the park around 9 on our check in day but weren't sure if that's possible

Quick question I didn't see answered earlier in the thread...what time in check in day can you access the lounge? We are staying at DLH and we're hoping to grab coffee and a pastry before heading into the park around 9 on our check in day but weren't sure if that's possible
It opens at 630, so you should be fine.

So no need to wait until official check in time of 3pm to use the lounge?
No, like the other amenities, you can use them as soon as you get your room key. You need to check in, but your room doesn't have to be ready.

Appreciate this thread - we are looking to do our first trip to DL/DCA in the summer of 2016 and we are thinking of CL as we love it at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter