Pictures from my recent stay at the Disney Theme House!!

You guys are so awesome to post these photos!
From now on, anyone who contacts us and mentions the DIS boards is going to receive a special offer on their 4 night stay!
I love Disney (obviously) and every time we stayed at the Disneyland hotel I would say to my husband. "If I ran this place - this is what I would do... 1500 TC sheets on super comfy beds, gifts left out for the kids' arrival, Disney movies in every room, gratis costumes, every room would have a wall of candy just like Main Street's candy shop, Disney toys available for the kids to play, etc..." And now - we can do it! We hope you all get a chance to stay with us - it's awesome!!!

Your Disney House is AMAZING!!! I can tell just by looking at the pics that so much love was put into decorating/furnishing it. :thumbsup2

That really cool. I have seen a few themed rental homes near WDW and it's good know there is at least one available near DLR too.

From now on, anyone who contacts us and mentions the DIS boards is going to receive a special offer on their 4 night stay!
I love Disney (obviously) and every time we stayed at the Disneyland hotel I would say to my husband. "If I ran this place - this is what I would do... 1500 TC sheets on super comfy beds, gifts left out for the kids' arrival, Disney movies in every room, gratis costumes, every room would have a wall of candy just like Main Street's candy shop, Disney toys available for the kids to play, etc..." And now - we can do it! We hope you all get a chance to stay with us - it's awesome!!!

:thumbsup2 Welcome to the Dis!!! We all love Disney too!! I want to stay at your house soooo badly!!! I want to stay there with my sister and her family, it would be so much fun!!!

ohh its awesome!!!!!

You are AMAZING :worship: Forget having this as just a vacation rental, I want you to decorate my entire house!!!! :rotfl:

And I personally think the best idea you had were the costumes; pure genius. I was drooling over those and I'm about 15 years too late to wear those :rotfl2:

Your hous is marvelous and thank you for the the special offer that is so nice.:cool1:

What a great house!!!!!!!!!! The owners have put a lot of thought and effort into that. Fantastic. I love disney lovers like that.

I didn't see that that owners had actually posted here.

Patinadis, thank you so much for making families have such a special time. With 4 kids it's hard to find accomodation, thank you for providing so many rooms suitable for families, with cots and toddler beds, you're amazing.

You are AMAZING :worship: Forget having this as just a vacation rental, I want you to decorate my entire house!!!! :rotfl:

And I personally think the best idea you had were the costumes; pure genius. I was drooling over those and I'm about 15 years too late to wear those :rotfl2:

No worries - we've got ya covered! OUr costumes go all the way up to adult sizes S, M & L. Teens (or moms) can be Snow White, Tinker bell, Jasmine or Minnie Mouse - we even have the dads covered too!

you are awesome to provide some Disney Magic to families like this

Thank you for your kind words!
We hope you get a chance to enjoy the magic! Don't forget, DISboard members get a very valuable bonus! See below:

Spring is booked and we are just starting to take the summer reservations now! Anyone from the DIS boards discussion forums get a special bonus for their 4 day or longer summer stay - use our our Disney Theme GEM car for free ($500 value). The same fun electrical car used at the Disneyland Resort.
See more photos at homeaway, VRBO, Vacation rentals or Flipkey - You will love the Disney Theme Home!

I want to chime in as a past guest of the home. I know the owners have posted here, and they really are truly amazing. She had printed out park hours, etc., for our stay and left that for us (in addition to a bag of goodies). The candy you see on the wall is for you to eat! :) My friend and I were having so much fun just going through all the kitchen drawers - I think every single thing was Disney themed!!

The backyard is awesome, too. Little (Disney) statues and decor everywhere. There was a nice stereo system with a CD, I believe, ready to turn on when the fireworks started so you can have a soundtrack still :).

We were a large group that travelled, but had no kids with us, lol! So there were adults staying in the "kids" rooms. I have to say, the beds are sooo comfy! I barely moved (and I was sleeping in one of the twin beds).

That's all I can think of now :) We'd love to go back!

I just want to say that this owner is AMAZING. We did our first Disney trip last summer and I had inquired about renting this home. In the end it was out of our budget because we wanted to do a 2 week trip...but even once I said "Sorry, we just can't make it work" Tina kept emailing me tips and hints for our trip to Southern California. She is a true class act!

Thanks again, Tina...we can't wait to make your home our home away from home the next time we go to DL!

What an amazing house she has created! Now this is EXACTLY what I would think a Disney themed place should be! :thumbsup2 It cracks me up seeing the picture from the outside front.... it's like what a huge secret the house is holding inside that people passing by don't even have a clue of! :wizard:

This house is too cool!! I found myself seriously thinking about traveling with another family and sharing the house. DH could stay back and watch TV with his cousin, we could BBQ for dinner, make waffels for breakfast. So would love to stay here!!

Is the grocery store within walking distance? Could we take the Gem cart to the store? Will it hold enough groceries for a 4 night stay?

I just want to say that this owner is AMAZING. We did our first Disney trip last summer and I had inquired about renting this home. In the end it was out of our budget because we wanted to do a 2 week trip...but even once I said "Sorry, we just can't make it work" Tina kept emailing me tips and hints for our trip to Southern California. She is a true class act!

Thanks again, Tina...we can't wait to make your home our home away from home the next time we go to DL!

I know this thread is a little old, but I just want to totally agree. We are staying at this house in late September and I think I have already bothered Tina 100 times with different questions, and she always graciously answers them. She is so kind and knowledgeable, really Disney should be giving her a paycheck! And thank you for others who have posted about the disneythemehome...you are making me even more excited for our vacation!

Oh my goodness! I had never seen that house, missed this thread. That is one decked out place! I love it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter