** Picture of the Day 3 **

Made a graduated senior very happy today when I delivered her last graduation gift from her parents. Her memory quilt to take with her when she leaves for college in a couple of weeks :goodvibes :

i-4DFrhJJ-M.jpg
i-PfhVtW6-M.jpg
:tink:

Made a graduated senior very happy today when I delivered her last graduation gift from her parents. Her memory quilt to take with her when she leaves for college in a couple of weeks :goodvibes :

i-4DFrhJJ-M.jpg
i-PfhVtW6-M.jpg

I am very impressed with your quilting skills Karolyn! Almost too beautiful to take to college!

Where is she going to school?

I am very impressed with your quilting skills Karolyn! Almost too beautiful to take to college!

Where is she going to school?

Thank you; learned the old-fashioned quilting from my Grandma and this newer "tee shirt quilting" by trial and error on my own. :goodvibes Sure does make some special memories for these kiddos. The recipient of this quilt played volleyball with DGD last fall becoming really good friends as the "hugged the bench" :rolleyes1 together. :teeth: She'll be leaving in 2 weeks for Pepperdine University. :tink:

48th Anniversary today and some of our best memories are from Disney World! 💞

i-8Qr63rD-XL.jpg

I just saw on Facebook today that two of our friends from work are also celebrating their 48th today as well! Must have been a great Saturday in August for weddings. Our 48th is in exactly a week.

Happy Anniversary you two lovebirds (or love fish...)!!!

Last edited:
I just saw on Facebook today that two of our friends from work are also celebrating their 48th today as well! Must have been a great Saturday in August for weddings. Our 48th is in exactly a week.

Happy Anniversary you two lovebirds (or love fish...)!!!

:goodvibes What a month August, 1971 was! o_O We married the 1st weekend; a cousin married the 2nd weekend; good friends the 3rd weekend and another cousin the 4th weekend! 😳 And now I can add "Disney friends" to the list! And, yes...DH would prefer "love FISH"! 😁 :tink:

MIDNIGHT MADNESS! :cheer2: First practice for the football team in full pads begins at 12:01 AM along with the cheerleaders, band and parents in the stands!

424401:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter