** Picture of the Day 3 **

From the slow cooker to a window after the recent blizzard........

IMG_7417ed2-XL.jpg

Good guess but it's much closer to home...bubbles on inside of slow cooker lid.

:rotfl2: Oh my goodness! I'd have never guessed that! Do you mind if I share it with another local photography friend? Marian supports our soccer team and comes to as many games as possible to photograph the girls; she's helped me A LOT with my pictures and is always looking for good ideas for some of her photographs. :goodvibes :tink:

:rotfl2: Oh my goodness! I'd have never guessed that! Do you mind if I share it with another local photography friend? Marian supports our soccer team and comes to as many games as possible to photograph the girls; she's helped me A LOT with my pictures and is always looking for good ideas for some of her photographs. :goodvibes :tink:

No problem; feel free to share! It did take me several tries to get it though and I had to stand on a stepladder to get above the slow cooker.

No problem; feel free to share! It did take me several tries to get it though and I had to stand on a stepladder to get above the slow cooker.

:rotfl2: I was SO glad to hear about the use of the stepladder :goodvibes; I was on one once trying to get a good picture of one of the tee shirt quilts I'd created whe DH "caught me"..."What the h%&* are you doing???" :rolleyes1! I can now tell him..."well, I'M not the only one that does this!" :tink:

Our crazy south Texas weather confuses plants :oops:; we went from 71 this afternoon to 44 with a predicted low of 32 tonight followed by a high of 48 tomorrow with predicted highs of 77 next week :crazy2:. Some of the wildflowers decided to bloom early...

i-bjVxtmw-XL.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!