** Picture of the Day 3 **

If anyone is looking for a pocketable small camera, the Ricoh GR is amazing. This little camera is a fixed 28mm equivalent lens. The max aperture is 2.8 and razor sharp wide open. It's so customizable and can be shot one handed. I can't say enough good things about it.

Parade Time by Harry Shields, on Flickr

It was COLD (for Texas), windy and misty rain last night; they're laughing at their mothers as they claim a spot in the visitors press box avoiding the "outdoor elements" :rolleyes::

i-tgLcngQ-XL.jpg
:tink:

Nice Dave, we are going on our first cruise in May. The kids are getting excited and looking forward to doing something different. A year off from Disney is going to be weird.

Thanks so much!

You will love it! It's so different then doing the parks, much more relaxing. Sometimes I think I prefer it over the parks.... but I do still enjoy going to the parks as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter