Right after opening...
IMG00338.jpg

Mainstreet...
IMG00339.jpg

Pre-rope drop in Tomorrowland...
IMG00340.jpg

From Buz Lightyear...
IMG00341.jpg

After getting off the Rocket tower looking North...
IMG00352.jpg

Down at stitch from the TTA about 9:40am....
IMG00350.jpg

Posing on the way into the speedway...
IMG00354.jpg

Peter Pan about 10:30...
IMG00365.jpg

Crowds look tame...hope they stay that way for our Wednesday visit:cool1: .

Whats up with the rope drop at Tomorrowland. Do they typically do that and how long after you got inside did they open that area up? We planned on hitting Buzz first but perhaps we should head somewhere else.

Thanks!

The crowds finally picked up that day. It was definitely a slow start to the morning because everyone had to funnel through the TTC and take the monorail or ferry in. Took me nearly an hour on a Disney bus; finally arrived around 9:45. It was great for the first couple of hours though.

We'll be there Wednesday as well and these pics are very encouraging.

Crowds look tame...hope they stay that way for our Wednesday visit:cool1: .

Whats up with the rope drop at Tomorrowland. Do they typically do that and how long after you got inside did they open that area up? We planned on hitting Buzz first but perhaps we should head somewhere else.

Thanks!

They let you on main street around 8:50 and hold you at the other lands until 9ish. I say 9ish, because we have definately gotten in before 9am before.

The crowds finally picked up that day. It was definitely a slow start to the morning because everyone had to funnel through the TTC and take the monorail or ferry in. Took me nearly an hour on a Disney bus; finally arrived around 9:45. It was great for the first couple of hours though.

Yeah, we were out of there by noon. That's the trick. You can get a ton done before noon, but after that...get out and hit your resort.

This one was today at AK....but it was as close as I've ever see them to the trail...
IMG00387.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter