Pics of the kids' "cozy float or inner tube" from Castaway Cay?

NOLA_Tink

Jambo, y'all!
Might seem like a silly request, but I'd like to see the "cozy float or inner tube" that's included in the kids' Castaway Cay float/tube rental. (I'm wondering it it will be too big for my slim 5-year-old.) Thanks!!

When we’ve rented floats and tubes there was only 1 size. I don’t recall seeing anything specifically kid-sized.

Enjoy your cruise!

You can wait and rent them when you get on CC, you don't have to do it when your booking window opens. They are more adult size than kid size, your dd would probably need help getting up in the tube. The float is a blue rectangle mat. You can switch between the two, so if you find the tube too big, you can swap it for a float.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter