Pics of DCL Food Round 2

16991676_10154764009136321_5314403903697156855_o.jpg

Gluten-free chocolate soufflé at Palo!! (Tiramisu that our server brought for my parents to try (sadly they don't have that gluten-free) in the background.)

Is there a way for me to see the "Photobucket" pictures without paying $400? I have a photobucket account and I'm logged in but when I go to the site referenced in the picture, it seems like that's what I need to do? Surely not!

Is there a way for me to see the "Photobucket" pictures without paying $400? I have a photobucket account and I'm logged in but when I go to the site referenced in the picture, it seems like that's what I need to do? Surely not!

Just consider them dead.

It’s also not clear if the issue is you needing to upgrade, or the uploader needing to upgrade because the picture was viewed too many times.

With the direct uploading, people don’t really need to use photobucket anymore anyway.

With the direct uploading, people don’t really need to use photobucket anymore anyway.

How does this work? I found info on it once but since the space was limited to 50MB so I dismissed it. I couldn't use it for TRs, but it would be convenient for random comments and such.

Just consider them dead.

It’s also not clear if the issue is you needing to upgrade, or the uploader needing to upgrade because the picture was viewed too many times.

They don't need to but they do. Lol. It's all good! I was just curious if I was missing out on something that could be easily remedied. I want to see ALL THE FOOD.

How does this work? I found info on it once but since the space was limited to 50MB so I dismissed it. I couldn't use it for TRs, but it would be convenient for random comments and such.

Yeah I forgot about that. It’s a real pain, but you have to resize the photos if they’re over the limit. I know they added more editing to the iPhone photo app in ios11, so it could be in there now, but I use Pixelmator to resize mine. It does take a few steps. It’s never easy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!