Pics of BWI Deluxe Concierge Room?

imbe@aol.com

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have, or know where I can find, some pics of the deluxe concierge rooms at BWI? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find any! TIA!

Thanks for the links! :)

I've always wanted to stay in one of those rooms...

KABONG!!!
Oh my gosh...
Dixie Luvr 98!!!! Is that your husband in one of your pics??!! He looks exactly like my DH!!! I seen the pic and thought "why is my husband with those children?" Oh my god, the resemblence is uncanny!!! I am still knocked over by this. I must find a pic and post it, you'll freak!

........and I'm flipping out on how many times they've been to WDW in the past 5 years!!!!!!!! HOLY COW!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: I actually tried to count them all in her sig and it's like 16-18 trips??? Boy, now I don't feel so bad about all our trips. ;) You guys have us BEAT! :p

Originally posted by Tinky
KABONG!!!
Oh my gosh...
Dixie Luvr 98!!!! Is that your husband in one of your pics??!! He looks exactly like my DH!!! I seen the pic and thought "why is my husband with those children?" Oh my god, the resemblence is uncanny!!! I am still knocked over by this. I must find a pic and post it, you'll freak!

Aha! I knew I should have been suspicious when he claimed to be working 60-70 hrs a week:p A second family!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dixie Luvr 98
There are a couple of good 360 ones here
http://ourlaughingplace.com/asp/movie.asp?request=listMovies&cat=resort&location=BoardWalkInn

I also took a few when we stayed there, but they didn't turn out great
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4291570497
Thanks so much for the pics! The room looks really nice - makes me even more anxious to get there! LOL I've stayed at the BWI before, but we had a suite. Right now, there aren't any available for my dates (not giving up though <g>) so this is the next best thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter