Picniq tickets

mousehouse23

Mouseketeer
I'd like to buy our DLP 1 day/2 parks tickets through Picniq to save a little money. I saw that you can print out your emailed tickets to take with you, which is fine.

Just wondering how these tickets work in conjunction with DLP's FastPass machines? At Disneyland in California, you insert a small ticket to receive your FastPass ticket.

Will my printed tickets work with the DLP FastPass machines, or do I need to get another ticket to use them?

Thank you so much!

E-Tickets must be printed before you get to the park. Once printed, they can be scanned at park turnstiles, and also at FP machines.

If you forgot/lose your printed tickets, there is a desk outside the Park Disneyland entrance where you can ask a cast member to print it for you. Always convenient to know you won't get stuck if something happens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!