Picking a site at Fort Wilderness?

ann0511

Earning My Ears
Our family will be camping at Fort Wilderness during the first week of May. We have 4 children and there ages are: 9, 7, 5, and 3. We are attempting to pick out the perfect (or best) site? Thank you for your input.

Welcome to the DIS

This is probably the hardest question to answer, its basicly preference, Have you reserved a full hook up site, Preferred site, or a full hook up site??

We really like loop 1400, its close to the campfire program, the bike barn,and the swimming pool.

Loop 100-200 & 400 are close to the marina, the settlement trading post, river country, and pioneer hall (Home of the Hoop Dee Doo) as well as crocketts tavern.

All of these loops are preferred sites.

Keep in mind you can request a specific loop or site but they are not guaranteed, we have yet to stay in a site we did not like. :D :D

<Font Size=2><Font Color=blue>Scott</Font><Font
>
Co-Moderator Camping @ Disney Board

DisneyCampers@wdwinfo.com
<center><Font Color=ff0066><Font size=4>www.disneycampers.com
</Font></font></center>
<marquee>
wavey.GIF
</marquee>

Is there somewhere online I can see a map of the sites to see where we might want to stay?

Shirley

CBR Jan 2000
Next Trip Jan 2002 Where to stay?

That is a toughy. Because everyone has there own preferences.
I prefer the 900 loop, then 800 then 1400.

º0º
Sharon in Florida
Wife to Cameron for the past 15 years (July 2)
Taxi Mom to: Christopher-12 & Kayla-8
My Trips to DW:
Next Trip: June 15-25, 2001
OffSite-1984,86,87,89,91&92
Honeymoon-1985
FW-6/94, 95, 96,2000
mickey82.gif

We liked 1500 but it is a partial hookup (no sewage). have fun

This past November was our first trip to FW and we loved every moment of our vacation! We stayed in the 900 loop. It was small and very quiet with our own restrooms and bus stop! The Trading Post was a short walk as was the campfire program and other activities. I will confess though, we spent more of our time in the parks. Our DD is 8 and met some great kids her age and played with them in the mornings before taking off to the parks!
Have a great time, because all of FW is beautiful and clean! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter