Pick my restaurants!

mousehappync

Mouseketeer
We have a quick 2.5 day trip in November-- our first! It's just me and two sons (7&9) while my husband is at a conference, and we are trying to be budget-conscious since this is a last-minute trip. We need two lunch and two dinner recs, a few snacks. I'm trying not to get as tied down to schedules as we do in WDW, but I want to be prepared. Help me choose several options--maybe a couple of table service, and some good quick service options in both parks. My boys don't get into characters enough to pay for character meals, and not looking fir fancy/expensive this trip. Thoughts?!

In Disneyland, I love a fresh corndog from the Red Wagon, the fried chicken at the Plaza Inn, and everything at the Carnation Cafe for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Carnation does take reservations and they are a must, but you can get them very close to your trip and you don't have to plan super far in advance.

In California Adventure, Smokejumpers Grill has a pretty good grilled chicken sandwich, burgers, frys and onion rings. Corndogs can be found at the Corndog Castle in the Paradise Pier area. Flo's in Carsland is beautifully themed and worthy of a visit, at least for milkshakes! My favorite place is Paradise Garden Grill with it's spicy meatball skewers with rice, cucumber salad and flatbread. Sooo good! And there is Boardwalk Pizza next door for less adventurous eaters, and a great shady seating area with live music sometimes.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!