pick a pearl setting

Does anyone know if this is still available?

I have looked on the Pearl Factory website (where we purchased these in 2011) and yes they are available. Be aware that their prices are higher in price than some of the settings from Disney. I think that setting cost me almost $200.

Just there a couple weeks ago. We picked a pearl @ Universal Studios at Pearl Factory. Grandkids picked the oyster and they looked for the darkest and ugliest one. It was a 8mm silver pearl. They were so excited. I didn't get a setting there. I waited until we got home and had it set at a Jewelers store. It's in a beautiful pendant. I would put a picture up but can't figure out how with my iPhone.

I'm late to this party, but just wanted to let everyone know the oysters are dead.

First they grow farmed pearl oysters, then kill them to remove the pearl.

Them they open/kill a second oyster, add a pearl of a certain size (a fixed ratio of pearls in each size), then glue the second oyster shut.

Also saw some questions about the oyster itself. They do not allow folks to eat the oyster. I believe it's because one they are not eating oysters and two they have not been probably maintained (temparature/water).

If anyone has questions, please feel free to ask.
See my earlier post. The pearl comes from a different oyster. They insert a pearl and glue the one you buy shut.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter