>
Co-Moderator Camping @ Disney Board

DisneyCampers@wdwinfo.com
<center><Font Color=ff0066><Font size=4>www.disneycampers.com
</Font></font></center>
<marquee>
wavey.GIF
</marquee>

Very nice!!!! Can't wait to get ours...hopefully the end of April!!! Think I saw it on the IRV2 boards too!!!

plutomorganandmadison.gif

I just love the slide outs!!! When you go from no slide to a super slide it is soooooo great -- soooo much more room. :)

Now that you teased us with a pic of the outside how about pics of the inside??????????? :D

wdwfortwildernesslogo.gif

{Dreams Do Come True at Walts Place}

Nice picture...I want to see the inside too! We have a popup and have been talking about going to a travel trailer for the past couple of years. I'm jealous! :) LOL!!!

º0º
Sharon in Florida
Wife to Cameron for the past 15 1/2 years (July 2)
Taxi Mom to: Christopher-12 1/2 & Kayla-9
My Trips to DW:
Next Trip: June 15-25, 2001
OffSite-1984,86,87,89,91&92
Honeymoon-1985
FW-6/94, 95, 96,2000
My Travel Photo's: <a href=http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1599362&a=12192724>See my photos of WDW July 2000 at PhotoPoint</a>

mickey82.gif

Oooooh! That looks really nice! I think I could put about 3 of my popups inside of there! LOL! Hope you get many years of enjoyment out of it!
:D

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

It must be so nice to have the extra room. I'd love a slide out but we're really limited on how much weight we can haul.

Congradulations Scott!

We are in the market for a new camper too. We also love the Fleetwood line. We are currently looking at the Terry Lite's. I'll keep you posted! :D

Robin P.
FW 75-80,89
offsite 88,93,94,95,96,97,98
FW 99
Dec.2000 FW
Next Trip- Disney Land!
We are moving to Ca. in Aug

Hey "Camper"...don't forget, if you are a Van or SUV camper, you can always move up from the Pop-ups to the new Hybrid campers.

We just bumped up to a 23 foot Trail-lite hybrid (which has beds that pop out the front and back ends but has rigid walls unlike a pop-up. We had a 17 foot before that weighed with options only about 2200 lbs. Talk about convenient. When you get to the campsite, if it is raining a little, just hang out in your Hybrid till the weather is nice, then set up.

You get bigger bathrooms, more storage, longer camper, all for about the same weight as a popup.

"Drink up me hardies, Yo Ho!"

Kissimmee Hotels and/or Swinger Motor Home in the parking lot! 1973,1978,1983,1988

AllStar Music '95
DxL '99
AllStar Music '00
Carribean Beach '01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter